Friday, August 25, 2006

Paul Hendricks for Signal Mtn. Town Council

Paul Hendricks for Signal Mtn. Town Council

I believe that Signal Mountain is at an important crossroads in its history and needs careful and thoughtful leadership. I pledge to listen to my constituents, the citizens of Signal Mountain, to always be respectful of my neighbors and to work hard to understand the facts before making any decisions affecting the future of our town.

I support the vision statement of the Town of Signal Mountain:

The mission of the Town of Signal Mountain
is to be a community that preserves its small
town atmosphere by managing growth and
requiring development to be orderly and
consistent ; provides services that are
necessary for the well-being and general
welfare of its citizens; and endeavors to be
a desirable and safe place in which families
may live and grow.

I think that, as we move forward we should use this as our guide. This is an opportunity to be a leader in this area in sustainable and environmentally sensitive growth.

I encourage all of you to take a few moments of your time to let me know what issues you feel represent the key challenges our community faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are running for a spot on the Town Council... Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help out with the campaign.